Sunday, April 26, 2015

Vocabulary notebook 11

1. 1. You're in class. You've finished your work,and there's nothing else to do.
        I'd probably feel bored
    2. You are waiting for a friend at a restaurant, and the friend calls to say he or she can't meet you.
        I think i'd be annoyed
    3. A friend borrowed some of your CD s and returned them scratched.
        I'd feel disappointed
    4. You're on a dark and quiet street , and someone is following you.
        I'd feel scared
21. I feel very motivated to practice my english when I'm in class.
    2. I think it's annoying when you've waiting someone but she doesn't come.
    3. I was really shocked when my classmate is pregnant.
    4. Sometimes i get frustrated when my girl friend talking about someone else.
    5. I think it's embarrassing when you can't tell about you like most.
    6. Sometimes I get confused when i calculating mathematic or or chemistry.
3. 1. I was so astonished that i couldn't take my eyes off it.
    2. It was very upsetting to see her cry.
    3. I'm terrified of the night.
    4. I was very thrilled when i realized that i could do what i have always wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment